- Buy The Book
- The Exhibition
- Ground Zero 360 will proudly open at PRONI in Belfast.
- Holocaust Museum in Houston, Texas
- Jesuit Dallas Museum Opens September 10th
- Killarney Photo Gallery
- National Museum of Ireland August 18th – October 1st
- RDS – Royal Dublin Society September 6 – 22
- The Field Muesum Chicago September 2 – Jan 1 2012
- The Market House Museum in Monaghan on Thursday, August 29th.
- The Rabin Center, in Tel Aviv, Israel
- The Shirt Factory Gallery on Patrick Street in Derry
- About Us
- Contact Us
Nicola McClean is a Fine Art Photographer who developed a love for the camera at the tender age of 12, when her beloved Grandmother gifted her an old ‘Brownie’ camera. A deep rooted love for Photography was born, which lead Nicola on to study Fine Art Photography at Bournemouth & Poole College of Art & Design & The Royal Academy of Fine Arts, in Ghent.
Graduating in 1997, Nicola relocated to New York City where she began her career as a Photojournalist.
She worked as the staff Photographer for The Irish Voice Newspaper & Irish America Magazine while freelancing for Raygun & Andy Warhol’s ‘Interview’, to name but a few.
She splits her time between NYC & her hometown of Dublin, Ireland.