- Buy The Book
- The Exhibition
- Ground Zero 360 will proudly open at PRONI in Belfast.
- Holocaust Museum in Houston, Texas
- Jesuit Dallas Museum Opens September 10th
- Killarney Photo Gallery
- National Museum of Ireland August 18th – October 1st
- RDS – Royal Dublin Society September 6 – 22
- The Field Muesum Chicago September 2 – Jan 1 2012
- The Market House Museum in Monaghan on Thursday, August 29th.
- The Rabin Center, in Tel Aviv, Israel
- The Shirt Factory Gallery on Patrick Street in Derry
- About Us
- Contact Us
Ground Zero 360˚ portrays the story of September 11th, and the days immediately following, from the unique perspectives of a New York City police commander and a photojournalist. This exhibition features large scale, previously unpublished photographs, original police radio calls, and artifacts from the World Trade Center. Visitors can also reflect and share their own thoughts and memories of that day.
National Museum of Ireland at Collins Barracks is open until 1st of October
Admission is FREE
Parking is FREE
and its on the LUAS line.
The Museum opening hours are:
Tuesday to Saturday 10am-5pm
Sunday 2pm- 5pm
Closed Mondays (including Bank Holidays).
Commemorate the valor and the fortitude of a city and a nation in Ground Zero 360˚.